Thursday, April 23, 2020

Street Panorama – Spiral Drive Way

Spiral Drive Way
© 2009 Marin Liew Photography
Another lovely sunny Sunday morning as I explored this multi-storey car park in Little India. I took the elevator to the top floor open space car park and it was deserted. Well, mostly on the upper storeys. Most vehicles were parked on the first three storeys. I walked down the spiral drive way and found this vantage spot for a good panorama shot.

After a few light readings, I set my HORIZON PERFEKT swing lens camera, composed and made this shot on Kodak Tri-400. Film was developed in Kodak D76 1:1 dilution for 9 minutes. Negatives scanned on EPSON V700 followed by minor retouching and contrast adjustment in Photoshop.

P.S. My apology for the moire patterns/Newton's Rings appear on the photograph. Will do a re-scan and update a better image quality in the future.