Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Street Panorama – Weekend Shopping No. 2

Weekend Shopping No. 2
© 2013 Martin Liew Photography

Here's another weekend shopping street panorama from my photo archive. I re-visited this location spot on numerous occasions and for the above street photo, I went back 4 years after a series of first attempts in 2009, as shown in the last blog post.

Like before, I waited at this particular spot for almost an hour, I think. An ideal spot for panorama photography where I had a clear wide view of the road junction and passing-by pedestrians. As I was waiting, I observed the street scene unfolding before me. Constantly on alert and trying to keep a lookout for interesting characters, or something out of the banal.

This is one of the many ways of doing street photography, which requires lots of patience and perseverance. My patience paid off when this Indian gentleman with a well-groomed white beard appeared. Yes, he looked into the camera as he walked by, merely out of curiosity about what I was doing.


Photo Info:
HORIZON PERFEKT | 28mm | settings not recorded | Kodak Tri-X 400 Film developed in Kodak D76 1:1 dilution for 8 minutes 20 seconds | Negatives scanned on EPSON V700 | Post-processed in Photoshop

Subscribe to my blog


Follow me on my Instagram and NQN Instagram
View more of my photography work on my website.