Sunday, January 4, 2015

Kodak Single Use Camera Series: Street Photo 8 - Girl Amongst The Pigeons

Girl Amongst The Pigeons
This is the eighth and last street photo from Kodak Single Use Camera series.

More pigeons are gathering outside Takashimaya Shopping Center. As children walk by, most playful ones would chase after the birds for pure innocence fun. Last year I had captured a shot that considered one of my best and favorite street photos, of a little happy girl chasing after a walking pigeon.

This year I managed to capture the above shot. Not the best nor favorite but just want to share this photo. And this marks the end of the Kodak Single Use Camera Series. I hope you have had enjoyed viewing and reading my photography blogs here. As we have ushered into 2015 and today is the first Sunday, I'd like to thank all my readers for your kind support and I eagerly looking forward to this new year with many more street photographs to be made as well as for my night photography. Likewise I wish you all the best in 2015 and remember - stay focused and keep shooting!

Next Sunday onward, I'll be showcasing my night street photographs I made in 2014. I hope you do come back here to view them from time to time. If you like my work and want to keep up with the latest updates, do subscribe to my blog site.

Happy 2015! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment