Friday, October 23, 2020

Street Photography with Yashica Minitec AF No. 3


Good day street photographers! Yet another sharing session today. This is the third roll on Yashica Minitec AF. All photographs you're about to see, were exposed on Kodak UltraMax 400. Out of thirty-eight shots, only the best twelve would be featured today. So let's make the jump to view the street photos.

Sitting in the Alley

Yellow Line-up

Duxton Hill

Neglecting The Traffic Material #2

Traffic Mural

Red White and Mixed

Orange Vespa

Red Scooter

Release The Stallion

Alley Way

Three Curves and a Crooked Shadow

Girl on Q-Bench

This third roll of Kodak UltraMax 400 was sent to Whampoa Colour Center for film developing and scanning (16-base). All 12 photos featured today, are further post-processed in Adobe Photoshop 2021 for better enhancements on colours, brightness and contrast. 

Hope you enjoy my work. If you have any comment, do leave them down below and I'd love to hear from you guys. For new readers, if you like my work, do subscribe to my blog for new updates. Until the next blog post, stay safe and have a great weekend.

Subscribe to my blog


Follow me on my Instagram and NQN Instagram
View more of my photography work on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment