Monday, September 12, 2022

Street Photo – Pilgrim



Photo info:
Nikon D70s on Tamron 17-35mm f/2.8-4.0
f/5.6 1/320sec. ISO 400 Center Weight Metering
Post-processed in Photoshop

Which photograph do you like best? Is the color one or monochrome? Let me know in the comment section below.

Personally, I like both (chuckles). However, the monochrome eliminates all color elements, giving more form and textures. I always see and previsualize in black and white despite shooting in color with an old DSLR like D70s. No Monochrome mode in this digital camera but this camera is so easy to work with. Not so many settings to fumble around.

The temple in the photo is Sri Krishnan Temple. It is a Hindu temple in Singapore. Built in 1870 and gazetted as a national monument of Singapore in 2014, it is one of Singapore's oldest temples and is the only South Indian temple in Singapore dedicated to Krishna and his consort Rukmini.

I hope you enjoy my new work and there are more to come. So, subscribe to my blog for recent photo posts and get notified of new posts if you haven't already done so. You too can follow me on my IG here. Thank you.

Subscribe to my blog


Follow me on my Instagram and NQN Instagram
View more of my photography work on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment