Wednesday, November 2, 2022

On Reading... New Photos Update


I recently went through my photo archive and found unedited scanned photographs, which I made with different film cameras like Nikon FM10, a Seagull TLR, and a Rangefinder. Oh! And a swing lens panorama camera, Horizon Perfekt.

It dawned on me that I have not updated my website with many of these unedited photographs on this project, an ongoing project titled On Reading, for quite some time. Over the years, I had shot and accumulated many photographs of individuals immersed in the act of reading in a variety of settings.

So here are three photographs made with a Seagull-4A TLR camera. The film used was Kodak Tri-X 400. Self-developed in Kodak D76 and scanned on an Epson V700.




Do check out the rest of the street photographs on my website or simply click on the top image. Hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I love making them. Cheers!

Subscribe to my blog


Follow me on my Instagram and NQN Instagram
View more of my photography work on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment