Sunday, February 5, 2023

ICM Street Series Vol. 3


Hello everyone! It's February 2023! How time flies in the blink of an eye. I'm delighted to share with you my ICM street series Volume Three. I assume you had your breakfast taken. If so, just sit back, relax, and dive right in to view the new ICM photos.
















Before I end this blog, I want to discuss how the last 2 photos were created. They are, in fact, reflected images. I pointed my camera at the large reflective boards shown below.


Many people walked by and I tried to take as many photos as possible while shifting and adjusting the camera position. The results have such interesting effects. Well, not the typical ICM photo with camera movements though but the softness and blur with some distortions offered satisfying results. Out of many photos, these are the ones with interesting characters.


Today's photographs are taken with my Nikon D70s and a Tamron 17-35mm f/2.8-4.0 lens, mounted with a 10-stop variable ND filter lens. All RAW files are post-processed in Adobe Photoshop.

Alright, there you have it! I hope you like this third series. It was an enjoyable photographic journey for me as I ventured out into the streets and other locations to capture the best ICM photos I could create.


Subscribe to my blog


Follow me on my Instagram and NQN Instagram
View more of my photography work on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment