Saturday, December 3, 2022

ICM Street Series Vol. 2




Good morning and welcome back to another ICM street series Volume Two. How time flies! Two months ago, I shared my very first series and so in case some of you have missed it, you can view them here. Today I'm excited to share my new photos with you. There's a mixture of colors and black & white photos. So without further ado, let's jump right in.













All photographs are taken with my Nikon D70s and a Tamron 17-35mm f/2.8-4.0 lens, mounted with a DAISEE 10-stop variable ND filter lens. All RAW files are post-processed in Adobe Photoshop.

There you have it! I hope you like this second series which I spent time and effort to capture the best ICM photos. I really appreciate the time and support you gave which encourage me to do more so that I can share more new work with you. I do like to hear your opinions or suggestions if any so don't hesitate to leave down messages in the comment section below. Oh! By the way, let me know which ICM photo(s) you like best. Let the conversation begins. And until then, I will post and share the third series in February 2023.

For new and first-time readers, if you like my work, do subscribe to my blog for new updates. Stay tuned for new posts in the coming weeks. Meantime, take care, stay safe, and have a great weekend. Cheers!

Subscribe to my blog


Follow me on my Instagram and NQN Instagram
View more of my photography work on my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment