Saturday, October 1, 2022

ICM Street Series Vol. 1



Good morning and welcome back to my blog. Last week, I shared my shooting experience with ICM a.k.a. Intentional Camera Movement, along with some street photos. I really got hooked up with this unique and creative technique. So, today I'm introducing a new photography series on ICM. Starting this October 2022, I will be showing the photos whenever I have a body of work. Initially, I wanted it to be a bi-monthly series. There are a couple of reasons. One reason is, as much as I like this shooting style I still like doing the usual street photography and posting new street photos on this blog site. Secondly, it will give me enough time (I hope) to juggle between normal street shooting and ICM. In this case, I will have to shoot as many ICM street photos as possible. Not going for quantities but more on the quality and aesthetics.

So I'll see how things go and adapt accordingly along the way whichever works out. OK without further ado, let's jump in to view the photos.















There you have it. It's just a simple presentation. I hope you enjoy viewing these blurry street photos. Yeah, not many photos. Like I've said I would only show good ICM photos with aesthetics. Lastly, let me know what you think of these photos in the comment section below. Would love to hear from you guys. Until the next blog, take care and have a great weekend. Cheers!

Subscribe to my blog


Follow me on my Instagram and NQN Instagram
View more of my photography work on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment