Thursday, October 13, 2022

ICM Nature


Good morning! Hope you guys have a great week. Just a short blog today as I want to share a couple of my new ICM photos.

Last weekend, I visited a park in Toa Payoh where I wanted to continue doing ICM photography. Instead of the streets, I wanted to try some shots of greenery nature. Here are the 3 best ICM shots I made of these tall grasses. I was simply moving my camera and lens in an up-down motion to create this effect. I really like the results.



Next, I strolled along in the park to find other interesting subjects, and then I found these trees which I thought their position looks great in the viewfinder. And yes, they look awesome in this blurry effect. Really look like a painting. Wouldn't you agree?


I have plans to visit our Singapore Botanical Garden for more ICM nature photography. Until then, that's all for today's blog post. I hope you enjoy viewing my new work. Take care and have a nice day. Cheers!

Subscribe to my blog


Follow me on my Instagram and NQN Instagram
View more of my photography work on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment