Saturday, October 15, 2022

Street Photo That Makes You Smile


A little throwback here on my street photography. I took this snapshot on the last day of 2014 in Chinatown of this man, believed to be a tourist, who was pulling his face. Perhaps he was trying to swipe away the sweat on his face, or maybe he was trying to clear his eyes. Well, whatever it was. The Chinese lady in front of him turned around with an astonishing look as if she was shocked by what she saw, or perhaps more like a gaze in wonder with curiosity.

Well, in fact, she was turning her head at the moment I released the shutter. And I believe something had caught her attention. Somehow, the direction of her gaze toward the man creates a sense of humor in this street photograph. Is this considered the Decisive Moment? Or maybe it was just pure luck I reckon. I didn't pay much attention to this street photo until now. It's been resting in my photo archive for almost 8 years before coming into the limelight.

So yeah, that's it for today's blog. I hope this photo makes you smile. By the way, I've posted some old street photos on my Instagram. Yeah, a throwback to my 2015 street photography with my former iPhone 6+ which I miss so dearly. So, make sure you visit my IG page, and don't forget to like and follow me on IG, subscribe to my blog for new updates, and visit my website for many more of my photography work.

Take care and have a great weekend! Cheers!

Subscribe to my blog


Follow me on my Instagram and NQN Instagram
View more of my photography work on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment