Saturday, October 22, 2022

Street Photo – Straw Hats


Hi! Welcome to another new photography blog post. As you can see in the photo on top, three black men were spotted wearing straw hats. They got my attention and so I went up behind them and close enough to make this shot. The man in the center with the colored abstract shirt is the main attraction followed by the three straw hats.

I thought it would be better to show the photo in colors, but during the post-process in Photoshop, I converted it to black & white and the result is very satisfying. Check out the comparison below.

Photo info:
Nikon D70s on Tamron 17-35mm f/2.8-4.0
Focal Length @ 24.0mm | f/5.6 | 1/500 second | ISO 400 | Center Weight Metering

Which one do you prefer/like? Let me know in the comment section below.

OK, that's it for today. Take care and keep shooting. Cheers!


Subscribe to my blog


Follow me on my Instagram and NQN Instagram
View more of my photography work on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment