Monday, August 14, 2023

Street Panorama







Took this panorama shot one week before our NDP (National Day Parade) with my Smartphone camera in Panorama Mode. It was a hot Sunday afternoon and the lighting was beautiful. A man was crossing the road as I was swinging my phone camera. The photo was post-processed in Adobe LR mobile app.


Took another panorama shot of Anderson Bridge at a later afternoon. The area behind the camera is Victoria Theater and the open grass space in front was packed with people on picnics. Quite a number of people was taking selfies and group photos on the bridge too. Managed to get this clean shot without people passing by on the foreground. Minutes after a few panorama shots, the stormy clouds approached, which can be seen in the far right background of this photo. Post-processed in Adobe LR mobile app.


Subscribe to my blog

Follow me on my Instagram and NQN Instagram
View more of my photography work on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment