Sunday, August 27, 2023

Street Photos – Street Colors


The photo above is inspired by Piet Mondrian's abstract artwork. Mondrian was a Dutch painter and art theoretician regarded as one of the greatest artists of the 20th century. He was known for being one of the pioneers of 20th-century abstract art, as he changed his artistic direction from figurative painting to an increasingly abstract style until he reached a point where his artistic vocabulary was reduced to simple geometric elements.


Well, I'm not entirely fond of abstract artwork but I couldn't help when I came across this vibrant painted wall and pillars in my neighborhood and thought it would be interesting to take some Mondrian-style street photos.

Here are the rest of the street photos I made in that vicinity.






Subscribe to my blog

Follow me on my Instagram and NQN Instagram
View more of my photography work on my website.



No comments:

Post a Comment