Sunday, August 6, 2023

ICM Street Series Vol. 4



Hello everyone! Hope all are well with you in August. Firstly, I apologize for delaying the new ICM series. Today, I'm proud to present you my new ICM photos. So without further ado, sit back and dive right in to view.


Let me start off with the blog cover photo. Below is a cleaner version without the title block, followed by another version in which I made a different camera movement.















On the 2nd of June, Friday afternoon, I visited Coney Island alternatively known as. Pulau Serangoon. The island is a 133-hectare island located off the northeastern coast of Singapore within Punggol, between Pulau Ubin to its northeast and the mainland to its southwest.

The weather was great!. I enjoyed the wonderful nature on a hot sunny afternoon with the occasional gust of sea breeze. I made many lovely ICM photos of trees which you'll get to see shortly. As the sun was setting low, spreading the warm light across the nature park created a beautiful landscape scenery, I was totally stoked to spot these trees, shown above, and here's one that's not ICM.









OK here are the rest of the ICM nature photos I made on Coney Island.









Next, ICM street photos of Sultan Mosque or Masjid Sultan is a mosque located at Muscat Street and North Bridge Road within the Kampong Glam precinct of the district of Rochor in Singapore. It was named after Sultan Hussain Shah. In 1975, it was designated a national monument.







Lastly, some random abstract and ICM street photos, and yes, including night street photos.


























Alright, there you have it! I hope you enjoy viewing this fourth series, as much as I enjoy making them. If you like my work, subscribe to my blog by entering your email address in the subscription box below. Thank you.


Subscribe to my blog


Follow me on my Instagram and NQN Instagram
View more of my photography work on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment